Decrease downtime and increase profitability with our streamlined depot repair service. As one of the industry's largest third-party repair organizations, our well-constructed, depot repair programs have proven to save customers up to 50% of the cost of traditional onsite repair service.
Leverage our 25+ years of depot repair expertise and reap the benefits of a cost-effective program backed by an extensive infrastructure, service-oriented systems, flexible engagement options, and a 90-day, no-questions-asked guarantee on our work.
Benefit from BLM's Depot Repair:
- Strategically located depot service centers - focusing on the repair of small footprint devices used at the retail branch locations.
- Certified technicians - trained and authorized to make repairs across a multi-vendor equipment platform.
- 365/24/7 access - to our state-of-the-art call monitoring and tracking system, plus detailed service records on all repaired devices.
- Secure websites - allowing customers to open service calls, retrieve service call status and updates, and download service reports.
Select from three specific service programs:
- Normal Depot Repair - You send the defective device to us; we repair within ten (10) business days and return the same device to you.
- Quick Turn Repair -You send the defective device to us; we repair it within three (3) business days and return the same device to you.
- Advance Unit Exchange (AUE) - You notify us and we ship you a replacement device for Next Business Day delivery. Then you return the defective device in the shipping box of the replacement device.
Choose from flexible engagement options:
- Flat rate per repair
- Time plus materials
- Contracted service
Lower the cost of maintaining your hardware with a comprehensive depot repair program from BLM Technologies, the experienced, single-source provider.